Thursday, June 11, 2009

-photography-

my dear Kim a.k.a Seranie said this doll look like me
i agree..
i do have that blonde wavy hair and blue eyes
haha~ *hearts*
i didn't take any new pics of myself lately
i have no time for it! LOL like seriously
-NO TIME-
last few nights i didnt get enough sleep
i survived through the sleepless nights brutally
LMAO
slept around 2am and 3am in the morning
wokeup around 8.30am or 7am
crazy life of mine going on here
i had my photography ISU presentation about Michael Snow today
with my 2 other great partners man ho and lam lam :)
Thanks for the effort guys, you all did a great job! :)
and HOOORAY! it's finally over! after the tough work we did
haha
Ms La Vista was really impressed with us
with our research on 'Little Women' and the e-mail from michael snow
we also had to do an inspired piece..
so below are few of my photography works...
hehe






yea...how issit?
LOL
i'll be going to kowan's place tomorrow :)
he wants me to meet his parents..
haha~
they are having a St. Henry's BBQ party
well i wasnt at their school before..
so i duno @_@
im at outcast!
LMAO

anyways..
ciao for now
i'll blog for more tomorrow :)

3 comments:

OnlyMayumi said...

doll so cute^^

erm...nice picture^^

☆孤单 。怕怕☆ said...

嘿嘿。。。还真的蛮像你的嘛。。金发+蓝颜^_^

考虑看去做他的代言人吧。。。xP

❤Michiko Kawashi❤ said...

呵呵~

代言人?

我没那么厉害吧,
没那风度

Post a Comment