Tuesday, November 24, 2015





Hello my lovelies! 
It's been... 2 years!! Two whole years that I haven't blog about things.
Let me introduce myself again because probably I have been forgotten. ='(

I am Michi, an Asian Canadian girl. I have been blogging since 2008 but it goes on and off depending on my daily life schedule. I was a Graphic Designer but now I am a Hairdresser. Proudly to say that I am a graduate from Aveda Toronto. Need your hair done? Let me know! =D

What's up?
Ever since my last couple of post about my broken leg, I haven't gotten the mood to actually blog about life or any other things. No I didn't knock my head nor injured more, it was because my life was pretty much not interesting enough to be told. What's more interesting now then? To be honest... nothing still. Lol~ but maybe I will start doing more hauls again? 

I have been pretty busy with hair school for that 1 year, basically school was my home because I had to spend more hours there than at home. Now I am quite free because my hours are back to normal.

So..I just came back to say Hi! For those who remembers me, ^__^
For those who doesn't know me.. hello! Hopefully you will follow my blog and get to know more about me, and me knowing more about you too!

Take care

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! Welcome back! I just came back too lol

♔ AHCINNS ♔ said...

Hi dear! Welcome back, its been awhile since I have been on here as well! Hope everything is going well with you! You're in Toronto right?

❤Michiko Kawashi❤ said...

Yay �� thank you ��

❤Michiko Kawashi❤ said...

Thanks dear ^^ yes i am in Toronto. You too right??

Unknown said...

Hi :)nice to know you :D

Unknown said...

Yah, I want to know Toronto gurls

Post a Comment