Thursday, September 24, 2009

college days

Hanna Bink and I. LOL
in class before typography class starts
woots~
sorry for havent been blogging for awhile
really really really BUSY
*freak*
assignments just make me go crazy, totally
i don't have time for fun or bleh
its just BUSY
geeez!
pictures again,
due to me not updatin my blog, ppl had stopped followin my blog ;'(
from 21 ppl to 19 ppl
2 of them left, O-M-G
sketch of what i did in class~
lisanne, she drinks weight gaining milk, and she has a hot body =.="
SKINNY, i want it! *grabs*
DAY 2
walked to Lawrence Market for lunch with Lisanne, Nicky and Hanny~
the bootiful view of downtown =D
my 5 dollar lunch. LOL plus the drink it's $6!
yah~
Nicky and Hanna eating. *concentrating*
FOOD
lisanne's pancake, she had been craving for this SINCE!
LOL
DAY 3
Production project!
aha!~
lizzy lizzy, nothing to do but tryin to imitate the logo on the market =D
went to LOREAL WAREHOUSE with man ho
woolala~
spent $100++ again! T^T WTF? the TAXTAXTAX!!! cost me $11 !!! OMG =_=
i love my stuff
tired
bye~LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment