Thursday, February 5, 2009

hey ladies

Name: 藤井リナ

Date of birth: July 2, 1984

Height: 5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)


ok, i don't know why, all of a sudden i have 2 really pretty models to look up to
this is so not me.. LOL!
but then..aren't they pretty?
yah..OBVIOUSLY!
the girl in the first picture is

Lena Fuji

Japan VIVI magazine model
isn't she pretty? i want to be like her =x
i mean like..physically! LOL
come on..she is really pretty ^^




Name: Angela Baby杨颖

Date of birth: 28/02/1989

Height: 167cm

Weight: 46kg

32' 23' 34'


this girl is angelababy
HongKong Top Model
hehe, isn't she pretty too?
YES 100% YES
she's same age with me
can you believe it...
someone like her who's same age with me..can be so pretty
why can't I? =_=
LMAO~


right..my bf always tells me to stop calling myself UGLY
but then i am..
im trying to change now.. haha
YES, i mean it, change!!!
yes...加油加油to myself
hahaha...




0 comments:

Post a Comment