Friday, February 6, 2009

hair madness


it's Friday today, YEAH! ^_^
im always happy on a Friday~i duno why
probably coz the weekend's coming
and i get to relax a lil from schoolwork
teehee~~~
but NO =.= i can't rest at all!
my class went on as usual today
Ms Grieco let us off earlier for her Sociology class

after school Irene asked me to play pingpong with her at the gym
so i did...coz i need to exercise when i get home, may as well exercise in school then
hoho...
it was fun playing ping-pong xD
played with Margaret and other people
they were having a tryout for pingpong & badminton team
Margaret insisted Irene and I to join them..but then Irene rejected..
coz of photography class T^T 
they have practice on every Tuesday & Friday at Brebeuf
woogaga, too bad we can't join =(
i got home around 5pm and started cleaning up my room
coz the pestisite people are coming to my condo to get rid of bed bugs
yah im serious! There are bed begs in my condo
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

really really tired..
i have to finish up my homework
but then i have to blog too.. =)
anyways..
i found out really pretty hairstyles today..


isn't she pretty?
YES
she is..LOL
i totally love her hairstyle...
i wonder how she grew it so long @@





Janice Man, another pretty & popular HK model
totally love her long hair
ahhhhh...models~








JAPAN kawaii~
gaahhh all japan hairstyles are usually nice
i mean REALLY PRETTY!!
and now..im really taking good care of my hair
hahaha
eat healthy and let my hair grow
--------------------------------------
GROW
GROW
GROW
--------------------------------------
*hair maniac*
lmao






0 comments:

Post a Comment