Thursday, February 12, 2009

strong wind


it's thursday today!
i'm suppose to be at school but then i took a day off to do something
something really important..hehe
it was sooooooooooooo windy today
OMG...
the worst day ever i shall say
the wind was extremely strong
im gonna exaggerate a lil..
IT'S WAS LIKE A TORNADO WAS COMING

we went to St.Clair station and got off at St. Clair West
my dad was trying to look for number 90 building
we kept on walking around...
couldn't find the number
it was raining heavily+strong wind
kept walking around here & there asking people
i went into a sundry shop and asked the man
"Hi, I wonder where's building 90?"
"There's no building number 90"
"HUH???????????"
"Yes there isn't any, only 64..*blablabla* why don't you try the opposite road"

after that..my dad told me to go into building 95
and there it was = =
the company is at 900th street, building 95
GEEEEEEEK
after that we went for a walk at St.Clair Centre
kept on walking around here and there
was going to have Wendy's
but then i can't
i wouldn't wanna waste my effort on these few days of exercise!
HOHO
i went to get Lottery..
went to the country & gonna pay
the man looked at me and said
"We don't sell lottery to underages, can i see your ID?"
my dad stood beside me and said
"HUH? what?(in cantonese) She's gonna be 20 this year!!"
the man was like.."OUHHHHH"
bla bla bla..
do i look that YOUNG?
i saw some really good+cheap stuff at PharmaPlus
they always have sales there don't they o.o
i got myself a concealer & a nail polish
wooo hoooit's really really cheap
taaadaaa~~~~
my bro and dad went to Sheppard for something
i head home by myself.. *alone*
*alllll by myselfffffffffffff*(the song comes in)
then came home & ate a little of this morning's porridge
sort of hungry..hehe
suppose to have badminton with my friend at 3pm
but then she can't be here...=.=

so i on9 the wholeday
SAME OLD LAME BORING DAY
ouhh well


0 comments:

Post a Comment