Wednesday, February 11, 2009

bling ya ching

it's a really tiring day today
went for a swim with my friend[TIRED]
worst thing is the jacuzzi and sauna aint working
气到我!
the 2 best things won't WORK! grrrr~
i got my final results for today
English[secret]
Computer Graphics[94%]
Psychology[secret]
marks too bad!! hate hate hate
but luckily I pass all of them
I'll totally freak out if I can't pass
worked so hard but then ended up with those marks
f**king hate man
NEVERMIND
it's the past
work hard in future!
today amanda showed me some blings
JAPAN blings
wooooooooooo
really nice...

i found these ones...pretty eh?

bling bling cellphone..blablabla..LOL

ooo ya and this one, bling bling NINTENDO DS!
KAWAII~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i so the wants IT!
haha

more blings at JAPAN
cover for cellphones..



and this one...
amanda showed me this..
pretty..but too much for me
LOL!

lately my brother had been crazy bout KOREAN FOOD
indeed KOREAN FOOD's the BEST
after SUSHI & CHINESE
but still..
I LOVE KOREAN FOOD
haha, eventhough im not korean
but i do LOVE it
my bro kept asking me day after day
"hey, going to have korean food today?"
Day 2
"hey, going to have korean food today?"
i'm like....wait til Friday
haha

oh well
nothing much to say for today
my room is clean, very clean and im liking it
haha


Valentine's Day is coming T__T
OMG please don't mention about it
you know what I'm thinking...
*sigh*




0 comments:

Post a Comment