Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My March Break

teehee~ sorry for the late update guys :)
i duno whether anyone's reading my blog or not, i'll just write it anyway..
LMAO!
my march break was totally awesome :)
i went out ALOT! especially with my friends~
most of the time with my friends =_="
LOL!
the last movie i watched... was
The Last House On The Left
it was a pretty good movie~ you guys should totally watch it :)
hehe
my friends loved the ending
coz the doctor put the guy's head into the microwave..
and....
BANG!
LMAO~ i duno how to say it, but just go watch it! :)
i went to parties most of the time
hang-out with friends at malls~
had dinner together almost everyday
LOL
i felt bad for my dad, coz my bro and I kept going out during the break
and he's all left alone at home~
with the TV and the couch = ="
LOL
basically i get home around 12-1am everyday
TIRING
seriously, it was tiring
LOL
PLUS+i don't have a car, so i have to take the TTC everyday
gosh....
LMAO, so yea~ march break was awesome, once again :)
hanging out with friends+doing lame stuff is not BORING!
LOL xD
luckily...i didn't gain any weight at all from March Break
teeehee~probably coz i kept going out and wasnt really paying attention to wat i eat
so..yah! *nods nods*
LOL
there were so much to say, i duno what else to add...
errrrm...
the break only lasted for a week
A WEEK! ><
can you believe it??!!
happy moments always passes so fast
dubz dubz *hate it*

it's school again
yah...im writing this now on the 25th March 2009!
im starting to get busy now :(
so hard to blog....sigh~
dad's birthday was on 24th March :)
kakas~
we celebrated on Sunday instead
sexay lips eh?
LMAO!
n----------eeee--------waysssss
i'll update more when im free..
i duno even hella know if anyone's reading this
it's just like im talkin all by myself
LOL
it's okiee....
tralala~


0 comments:

Post a Comment