Monday, March 30, 2009

grad photo day



i woke up at 6am today
it took me 1 and half hours to get ready =.=
today is grad photo day for me
everyone had to make an appointment for the photoshoot
so i had mine at 1.45pm today

woohoo~

the photographer was really random
LOL
*speechless* for me
but i was satisfied with my photoshoot =D
it was good..i think~

LOL
i think wearin Geo contact lenses ain't suitable for me in the morning
my eyes tend to get really red and i duno why?
but after that it'll be normal again

ooooo well~

after school, i went to a korean grocery shop near my condo
and got this little drink
i never tried this type of drink b4~ so..just give it a hit

$1.29
for a small little soya drink

WOW!



and i had crackers too! =D

teehee~

i'm trying to stay healthy!
lost 3 pounds recently, YAY! ^_^

it's Monday today!
yet i don't have the mood to touch my school books
gaaahhh~~
i wonder if there's any homework...hmm..
LOL! * i think nooo*
except for photography....
i have to stay after school tomorrow! ><
have to finish up my final piece
Sabattier! *reminds me of Kelly Oh*
LMAO


i had been editting random pics of myself
so lame
LMAO
nothing to do~can't blame me for being....BORED
LOL!!
this is so weird looking?
it's not me!!!!

this is even worst..
it doesn't look like me at all
LMAO!

ooohh yea~~ does this look like me now??

LOL

i'm so tired right now..it's 11pm

i need to get some sleep..

sleeping early is always good =D

goodnight all~and sweetdreams

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment