Friday, May 1, 2009

YELT

i took a day off from school today-wokeup at 9.15am
*but still feel sleepy-zzzzz*
took the YELT test today, it was 2 hours long
BEST OF LUCK! PASS THE YORK TEST!
awesome! coz i get to sit at the lecture hall for the 1st time! =O
*feels like a 大学生* haha =P
i am soon gonna be a 大学生! haha~
today my dad accompanied me to York campus for the test
i wore my glasses & it looks weird! heh~
after the test, i went to the washroom and put on my contacts
*feels much better*
my dad was waiting for me at York's shopping mall
he said he waited til he almost dosed off
*he had a cup of coffee & read 2 different newspapers*
yea dad..sure. =P
told my dad i was hungry, so he offered to a Japanese restaurant
i ordered chicken teriyaki
seriously, it taste NOTHING like Japanese food
*salty? YES
*taste? no comment
my dad's order was the worst, he ordered vegetarian noodles, they gave him beef noodles instead
my dad doesn't take BEEF at all, and guess what?
they took off the beef and added veges instead (=___=)"
AMAZING!
i ordered inagi too, it looks good~
and this..it taste GOOD
*thumbs up*
very simple make-up today
i tried out my new TIFFA eyeliner
looks shiny =O
hoho~and i used Majolica Shiseido Mascara today
i had congee in the morning, and had congee for dinner
wasn't really hungry...

yesh my dad added chic peas in it,
it doesn't taste as awful as it seems
it taste like..chic peas..lol

my dad fried fish too..
the fish smells a little raw..
geeek
but still it's fine...

wooosh!
ouhh yea~ i bought a new pair of earrings and braclet at York mall today =P
pretty! It's for PROM
hoho~
and guess what, I found the right bling bling earring for only $15(earring+bracelet)
woooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

*happy*
*slept in the bus...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
after that went to North York Centre to develop my film
beautiful pictures i took =D i just
LOVE
it! ^^
*will try to post up the photos*
shopped at Loblaws with my dad, bought alot of food & drinks
*all low calories, trying to watch my diet*
went to DollarRama to get some stuff
after that walked home with my dad,
good weather today! (^__^)
love the breeze~
i had a bottle of KETCHUP in my handbag!
(>__<)
coz there isn't any space!
SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT
lower the usage of plastic bags!
teehee

0 comments:

Post a Comment