Wednesday, July 1, 2009

v-blog p&s

HAPPY CANADA DAY
eeeee yah~and im stuck at home
appearantly my brother invited me out to downtown
for this festival thing going on
and Paul's stall opened and FREE FOOD
woosh~
but i rejected going out
my dad was like
"why aren't you going out? stop staying at home! Go out so i don't have to cook"
i was like
"i have to stay home and exercise! if i go out i won't be able to work-out"
dad
"go out and you'll exercise eventually"
aaaa yeah
in d end i stayed home instead
HOMIEE!
and i did my college application (:
DONE
so i was sorta bored goin online for the whole day
and started recording my piano and singing
bleeeehhs~
ENJOY! (:


Every Heart-Inuyasha BoA

Where Did You Go-G.E.M

1 comments:

YuYu said...

hihi....
woo...teach me play piano?
^^...XD
http://yuyublog1.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment