Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st Day of College

*my name tag*
1st day of college is awesome ^^
woke up around 10am today~ my first class starts at 3pm
went to the subway and travelled all the way down~hoho
we did many things today since it was a 3hours class~
ice breaking session
ble ble ble
the paper hand-outs given~! woosh we already have our 1st assignment!
dats really quick (o__o)

a snapshot of my classroom~ MACS!


another shot.hehe
there were around 20 people for my batch
there are actually MORE students at earlier classes
we had to pair up in pairs to do a mini project~
we were given name tags and we had to go out to the streets..
and ask people..
WHAT IS GRAPHIC DESIGN?
so a white girl name Emily paired up with me, she's from Oakville ^_^
so we went around, and started asking people. LOL~
a guy gave us his business card and hoping us to join him? LOL
awesome~
here are some pictures we took which relates to graphic design..







i'm sorry if you dont know what graphic design is

and i feel sorry for you too if you think WE won't make money in the future

and i feel even much sorry if you think my profession won't have any good future

PEOPLE! look around you, everything's created by graphic designers :)
i quoted this because many people think that this profession is lame
well screw you. LOL
*period pain, hurts so damn badly, 1st day of college and i got my period,wth?*
HURTS~(T^T)
all girls get period, don't you dare think that this is abnormal.
LOL

1 comments:

Liang said...

Wow your first day looked awesome! I love the longhorn image haha. I actually go to the University of Texas.. hook 'em horns!

Post a Comment