Saturday, September 5, 2009

the end

I can make a conclusion that this year's summer have the worst ending ever
I'm not sure whether im right or not, but it seems that my bestie is really unhappy =(
*sigh*
many bad things happened lately~ black clothings,
im not wearin black clothings no more
*sorry bout my harsh language*
*sigh*
about what happened yesterday, we went back to the karaoke
and we eventually scolded and gave them a lesson
hey~ it wasn't that hard


some people said i am BRAINLESS
LMAO
i'm much older than you guys are, and please respect me
if im DUMB and BRAINLESS, i wouldn't be wasting my time travellin 45mins to my destination
it would be a "please" if you guys just move aside and let me finish my business
GEEEZ
after done with business amanda and I went to P-Mall
and I got my $2 yutopia~
the moon is really round and big and yellow
after that went to midland and finch~
walked around to find a good restaurant
we walked into a dumpling store
saw someone i dun wanna see, and i dragged manda out from the store~
then went to the korean seoul bbq next door
$15.99 each person
ouhhh wow~yummy food
manda kept feeding me as if like im a baby (~__~)
she said i never eat~
she said she eats more than me~
SO NOT TRUE!
LOL
and said that i only kept texting with my cell and just holding the chopsticks on purpose
hahahahah
shiny round moon moon
after that~we went home
i felt really bad luck these days
can't live with it anymore...
IT'S GONNA BE A NEW BRIGHT HAPPY DAY (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment