Saturday, December 5, 2009

Brother's 17th Birthday

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY!!!

*bro's top was a present from me* teehee
yes indeed today whole family went out to celebrate my bro's 17th birthday (:
original b'day is on the 7th~but had an early celebration today
we went for buffet.
snapshot of delicious food
the sushi bucket. LOL my bro & I took SO MANY sushi. haha
ate alot (-___-) full~full~full
today's weather is so freakin cold. i admit that i was freezin today. LOL
hands were freezing!! Gosh the weather is -3?
siblings
*erhem looks who's behind, my dad (-___-)*
i found it out after i upload the pic. lol
in front of the restaurant
father and daughter snapshot =D

after that went to market village & pmall & currys
went to curry's and got my sexy papers for my SHAPE BOOK =)
wheeee~!
papers are so expensive! cost me $7.30 for just a few pieces of them. gaaaah!
and trust me...

NEVER EVER GO SHOPPING WIT GUYS
unless guys are the ones who LOVES to shop
my bro was nagging so badly at me -___-"
and i just hate guys sit somewhere and wait for me to buy stuff
GOSH

was doin some x'mas shoppin today, bought somethin for myself too :)
gonna get more stuff! okie who's up for x'mas shoppin wit me? =D

got home around 6pm~
camwhored!


my bro went out for movie with his friends~
invited me but i rejected. woots! stayed home and did my stuffs...
the last pic of the day
my bro's sexy face. LMAO

0 comments:

Post a Comment