Friday, November 12, 2010

HELLO!

HELLO all! OMG i know it's been sooo long! X(
apologies for that. For those who always comes to my blog and find totally nothing new in here?
Pssh I would get so pissed! LOL
ok just kidding. =D
anyways..
just a quick few updates.
Yes indeed I have been VERY VERY busy lately for schoolwork
and now I am kinda slacking off the day coz just wanna pamper myself a little
I haven't been really doing stuff I enjoy to do since the past few months
Yea..hectic
Another update. Sad news
I have lost my camera
My very beautiful, scratched, large memory card, Canon, 7.1MP camera :(
sadness.
I dont know where I lost it, maybe someone stole it T__T
WHY! All my pictures are in there
sigh...
Can't take good pictures now
the photo now I have was the one taken with my cell-phone
GAH~
anyway..
Do you guys think I should update my online store?
Havent got the time yet =(
but since Christmas is coming I should do like a promotion?
hahaha
ouh well~
I will speak more later.
take care & God Bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment