Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm back!


oooooooooooo hi!! Hello! How are you all doing? (^__^)
I'm finally back on my blog! *yay*
I was away about a month ago due to overload school work.
It was a miracle that I didn't go crazy with the pressurizing school projects. Lol~

So I am finally back to blogging! 
Apologies for not having many photos up this time. 
I only upload a few photos which was freshly taken today

I got early Christmas presents from school mates!






Roses are from Sky for our 1 year and 9 months (^___^)
teeehee~ it was a big surprise! 
There was cake too but I took it with my cellphone instead.

Thank you so much for the gifts
I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

will update with more interesting stuff soon
stay online!

2 comments:

Oshi said...

Hi! I think u're cute, that's why i became ur follower :) hope u would do the same with mine :) http://oshifugushima.blogspot.com
kisses from Italy! :)

Hi Tay said...

Aw! Such awesome gifts! The lindts look good *nom nom nom*

Post a Comment