Tuesday, May 26, 2009

忙碌了



KOKONIIYURO



I'm by your side
*Baby boy, I'll be here waiting for you, I'm not going no whereYou know dat I love you, and that's why it's all good, you ain't gotta worryMy feelings won't change no matter how far you are awayYou feel what I'm tryin' to say?I'll be waiting for you (waiting for you)

I'm all out of whack (awkward) cuz you are far awayYou left and I didn't get to tell you how I feltSo now, all I'm left with is (pictures of) you in a photo albumThese days the only way we meet up is through the radio, but I can't see your smile (1)I can't get enough of your warmth, the smell of your hair (2)so as the days went by, I did nothing but search for traces of youI walked down the road that we walked together all the time, but now I could only hear my footstepsBut, how have you been since you went your own way? Are you eating right?Damn, I knew I couldn't say itMaybe I'll just send it to you in a letter next time
*repeat
I saw you on the sandy beaches in Kamakura and the words I wanted to say to you were swallowed up in the wavesI really don't know why this is so hard, though I'm a man... the words won't come outDo you remember? When we went to karaoke,I really wanted to tell you how I felt as the words to the songfloated across the monitor That day when I was alone with you for the first timeWe were happy, like we were meeting by mere chanceYour smile was unforgettableI've said quite alot, but you understand what I'm sayin' right? I wanna say the wordsShit, I ran out of room to writeSorry, I'll definitely tell you next time
*repeat
If I had more money and if I had a more respectable job,If I could sacrifice everything, I'd definitely do it for you...But please, don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to make you feel lonelyWhile I was busy, we couldn't talk muchBut baby believe, I'm doing this all for our futureBut truth is, I wanna see you right now and hold you closeYou used to sit in the seat next to me, now it's emptyWell, these are not exactly the things I wanted to say to youI know it's a little late, but I'll put the words I've wanted to say the whole time and send my Unsent Letter
Baby girl, I'm by your side, I'm not going no whereYou know dat I love you, and that's why it's all good, you ain't gotta worryMy feelings won't change no matter how far you are awayYou feel what I'm tryin' to say?I'll be waiting for you (waiting for you)
Baby boy, I'm by your side, I'm not going no whereYou know dat I love you, and that's why it's all good, you ain't gotta worryMy feelings won't change no matter how far you are awayAnd now I'm not afraid to say itI don't eva wanna let you go


busy again with school work

so many things DUE DATE


no time to blog at all


*sigh*


many things happen too..

*sigh*


prom's this friday.....

will blog by then....


0 comments:

Post a Comment