Sunday, November 29, 2009

what's going on with my life?

well.. i know i havent been blogging for almost a 1000years like..
seems that my life is pretty boring?
haha~
actually no, i've been out alot lately
and doing my own stuff. consider myself being BUSY
and having tight schedules
what happened lately?
appearantly i went out with Terence on Friday
Jason couldn't come coz sick :(
people are busy too. ouh well
i've been composing my song lately
the melody and lyrics
and now it's finally DONE :)
posted up on YouTube
Please go support! I'll be very much thankful for your supportive-ness
teehee!``
Many things happen in my life. Bad and Good
I'm always looking on the (+) side, eventhough I know it's somewhat (-)
haha
i'm SINGLE
yes, i repeat
SINGLE
i can't stop using the word SEXY nowadays
i use it in every sentence
i guess it was influenced by karen. haha!
My school projects sucks lately :'(
wasn't really well done & blakely wasn't impressed by it
-sigh-
still trying my best to work on everything and be good in everything
goodluck to myself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment