Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SNOW

YESH
snowstorm started yesterday night
and when i wokeup this morning everywhere was filled with white icy snow :)
It's really pretty~

but when i got out from my condo..
GEEZ
the floor was WET! and slushy, SO HARD TO WALK
hate it
(-____-)

btw, people from Malaysia were asking me for pictures of snow at Canada
so here are some of them from the 1st day of snow since autumn :)
the snow ain't that thick, but soon it's gonna thicken up!
check out winter sceneries~
have fun looking!!~

a mini scene beside my condo =D loves the lights

a random scene from downtown Toronto while walkin with Lissy
took this when i was on the way walking to the subway
took me 20mins compare to my usual 10mins walk.-sigh-
daddy took this shot from my room




aaaaa~~ sexy winter!
will be pretty busy!
til i'll blog again tomorrow! :)

take care and merry christmas

0 comments:

Post a Comment