Saturday, January 23, 2010

sushi for saturday

wow, went grocery shopping again today with my Dad :)
went to Sunny Supermarket
saw 2 groups of people volunteered to help-out in the donation of the earthquake happened at Haiti the other day. Daddy and I donated some for charity~God Bless the people

Anyway..
I went into the supermarket with my Dad and started walking around by myself


i bought some stuff from the supermarket and was planning to make sushi! My brother had been wanting to eat them so I've tried making them at home~

I had been sorta obsessed about cooking lately...
Last Thursday night..
I made dinner for my family :)

3 dishes, hoho
Chicken!
Potatoes!
Those reddish brown stuff on plates are onion rings

As for today, I made sushi at home~!
First time making them and it was a great success!
HOHO (^_____^)





Daddy and brother ate ALOT
they finished the first plate (-____-)
best thing is, Dad said it was the best dish I've ever made. LOL
he just couldn't stop eating... ngeeeh! haha~

I had a haircut today too~
went to the salon with my Dad
I only trimmed my hair, not much big difference
just cut off the dead ends and waiting for my hair to grow longer :)

and
WHOA
my dad got a crew cut.
AWESOME


take care :)
-xoxo-

0 comments:

Post a Comment