Saturday, February 27, 2010

roses are red

25th February 2010
24 petals of roses
無時無刻、思思念念、思念(24小時無時不思念)
紅玫瑰  愛情 白玫瑰 我與你最相配
我很开心
i am happy (:

mom came back on Thursday~
we went to the airport and fetch her
really busy day for me. was busy doing my project which was due on Friday
that's why you don't see my blogging since Tuesday
LOL~


awww i miss my mom~ gave her a huge hug when i saw her
she's stil as short and as adorable as before (:
she said i became lenglui and brother became lengzai ~LOL
we changed since?


mama bought home so many stuff for me~
and also some gifts from my lovely aunts! (:

crystal gem stones bracelet
hair clip
white gold pearl necklace

Thank You to all the aunts for giving me such lovely gifts! (:

mama brought home lotsa accessories and necklaces for me
especially earrings. HOLY
accumulated my old and new ones..
my dad said i can open a jewellery shop. LOL!!

she brought home many wallets and handbags for me as well.
So many things to use. haha



glad to have the family around again (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment