Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday!!


Happy 21st Birthday
to myself =D
was on 19th June~teeeheee

didn't do anything much for that day...
agreed to have lunch with my family and bf
but then my brother woke up late on Saturday =(
so my mom said my bf and I should go ahead and have fun instead of wasting time waiting for my bro to get ready and stuff...

had lunch at
味香村, Asian Legend
very delicious food~
after that went to TEN23 for karaoke with a few friends =]

seriously...wasn't a huge event (-_____-)
-sigh-
how I wish it was a huge party. because it was 21st birthday!
means official FREEDOM I shall say

below are a few photos. enjoy :)

Swarovski crystal key necklace from my dear
my parents didn't give me any key necklace (-______-)"

the day before 19th, went shopping at Promenade mall last minute~
8pm.(1hour til mall closes at 9pm)
went to Urban Planet and saw really awesome tees and accessories

bought this necklace $5 each if buy 2 and above


below is a golden necklace from mommy =)
really pretty!


thanks mama =)
unfortunately she's going back to my hometown later on,
probably coming back half a year later
-sigh-...gonna miss her~ :'(

my look for the day ~

Top from Urban Planet. =]
curly+wavy hair...

wheeeeeee family birthday cake bought by my dear =D
small tiramitsu cake




2nd cake from my dear again. hehehe =)
this is a larger cake for everyone at karaoke



presents from Nicole and Tina
very pretty rose metal earrings
bear bear necklace
wallet from brother =)
mrn
after 9pm~
have no idea where to go with my dear~ LOL!!
so just went back home and cooked some noodles =D

funny...
I ate just 5 minutes before 12am (-________-)|||
yessssssssssh having noodles on your birthday means longevity on life
teeeeheeee


anyway...
went home at 2am (@__@)
had fun. I guess?
had over 70++ birthday comments on FACEBOOK

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU


2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy B.Day!^^

♔ AHCINNS ♔ said...

Happy belated Birthday! :)
Hope it was all you wished for!

Post a Comment